Jobs In Canada: Server – Food And Beverage Services Needed in Canada
Are you looking for jobs in Canada? Do you want to move to Canada?
Do you want to work in Canada as a Food And Beverage Server?
Below is procedures in applying for this Canada Job Vacancy.
Food And Beverage Services Job details
- LocationVancouver, BC
- Salary$$15.5 to $17.5HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent Full time
- Start dateAs soon as possible
- Vacancies2 Vacancies
- Source Job Bank #1439750
Food And Beverage Services Job requirements
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections; Serve food and beverages; Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings; Describe menu items including daily specials for customers; Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables; Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff; Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Bondable; Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability
How to apply for Food And Beverage Services Jobs in Canada
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.